Vacuum Truck and Trailer
This Supervac 2000 Vacuum and Trailer gather durability and toughness. Its wet and dry selector will allow you to make all types of disired jobs.
- DOT 407/412 and/or TC 407/412, ASME coded tank
- Carbone steel tank, 6000 Gallons (US)
- Full opening rear door hydraulically operated, with 6 wheels door clamp
- Mechanical level indicator
- Primary shut off
- Secondary filtration stage (Cyclone type) 24'' dia. X 56''
- Tertiary filtration stage (Cartridge Filter 50u, 98%)
- Vacuum pump 2600 CFM, 27'' HG.
- Water Pump 3000 PSI, 6 gpm, hosereel 100 ft, 3/8'' hose
- Auxilary engine, Caterpillar 250 hp
- Hydraulic dump installed in front frame
- Hydraulic vibrator installed under the tank
- Heavy duty rear bumper to protect external valves
- Two (2) silencers, one (1) for air injection and one (1) for exhaust
- Manhole located on the top of the tank
- Full length catwalk with anti-slip ladder
- Acoustical enclosure 78 dba
- Semi-trailer 3 axles, low profile chassis
ask a quote